Choose the Best Antenna - Blimark Super Thin TV Antennafor your area.
1. Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Can be easily hidden from view behind a picture, bookshelf or television.
3. Fast setup in 3 easy steps ¨C Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
4. Easy to place high on a window or wall or flat on a table for great reception to watch crystal clear HD shows! You may also use the 1byone TV antenna stand for tabletop placement.
If customer can't get a signal with tv antenna or the antenna isn't work as expected, how to do?
1) Check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2) Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air.Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3) If you used to get a snowy (but watchable) picture on your analog TV channels, you might haven't strong enough signals to display in this new format.
40Try reposition the antenna in a different location,sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
FREE FOR LIFE - You won't be missing the most popular shows in your country Now,And you won't pay any hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again!Just Enjoy local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
ULTRA THIN AND LIGHTWEIGHT - It can be easily hidden behind the TV or bookshelf, lay flat on table, stick it high on window(stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine).
MORE CLEAR - Blimark HDTV antenna adopt upgraded Crystal Clear Filter Technology to picks up signals within a 50-miles range.The new technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals with enhanced gain, range and frequency performance.
PORTABLE - The Long 10ft Cable allows to be placed near the best signal reception area,especially for customers whose televisions are not near windows.
NOTE - If you cannot get a signal with the antenna 1.)Make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver2.)Set the mode to Antenna or Air in the TV's setup menu and re-scan for channels.3.)Reposition the antenna in a different location, such as higher on a wall or closer to a window,Facing the direction of the broadcast tower4.)If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier,remove the amplifier and try again.